We had to fix layout errors and CMS settings that were incorrect:
- to remove unnecessary headings in the slider, image names, product names, etc .;
- to fix incorrect header levels in product names;
- to display product cards in H1 headings, and not the parent categories;
- to configure 301 redirects;
- to configure 404 error;
- to remove duplicates.
In terms of usability, the website required the following improvements:
- The Price List section included a way too long table with information about prices;
- The structure of the Product Catalog did not correspond to the semantic core;
- The Shopping Cart required modernization in order to secure more efficient return of visitors to the website in case of a purchase that was not completed in the first place.